Come feel like a *superstar* as you let your creativity glimmer and shine at this year’s
Scrappy Stampers Getaway!
Thursday, February 21 to Sunday, February 24, 2019
Golden Sands Motel
1211 S. Lake Park Blvd
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Please note that this year your room IS INCLUDED with your registration fee! You WILL NOT need to make your own room reservations.
Double Occupancy Room
Thursday to Sunday $420
Friday to Sunday $365
Single Occupancy Room
Thursday to Sunday $585
Friday to Sunday $475
Thursday to Sunday $250
A $50 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot!
Payments may be made via PayPal below using your credit card or your PayPal account OR by personal check or cash.
Final payment due by February 1, 2019
Checks should be made out to Tracie Evans Langley and mailed to:
Tracie Evans Langley
Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway
158 Wind Chime Ct
Raleigh, NC 27615
Registration ends January 21, 2019. Final payment due by February 1, 2019. No refunds will be issued after January 21, 2019. You may transfer your registration for free until Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Your registration fee includes:
- 24-hour access to our Craft Room from Registration on Thursday to 12:00 pm on Sunday!
- Your own crafting space arranged so you can be close to your stamping besties!
- 1 Make & Take
- Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, Super Salad Bar Friday night, as well as treats and snacks made especially for you by our Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway team!
- Table Treats & Door Prizes!
- Friday night icebreaker and pajama party!
- Little Black Something Party!
- Red Carpet Photo Booth!
- Access to hotel gym and pool
- Limited edition Scrappy Stampers Tote Bag!
- And MUCH More!
Craft Room Supplies
Our Craft Room will have the following for your crafting pleasure and to help you be your crafty creative best!
- Lots of current and retired stamp sets (please bring your own clear blocks)
- Big Shot stations complete with an assortment of dies, framelits, thinlits and embossing folders.
- An assortment of tools gift bag board, envelope board, scoring tool, small hand-held tools, trimmers, etc…
- My scraps are your scraps – take some, leave some
- General store with adhesives and limited Stampin’ Up! kits per their cash & carry policy
- Keurig available to you in the Craft Room (bring your favorite k-cups)
- Electricity at your crafting spot
- WIFI in the Craft Room
Additional Info & Facts:
- You will be added to our February 2019 Getaway Facebook group as soon as I receive your $50 deposit. PLEASE accept the invitation! This is where you will find helpful tips for packing and you can also get to know your fellow Scrappy Stampers before the Getaway!
- This year we will have Camp Kits available for an additional fee for those of you who need a little help planning projects. These kits will include all the supplies you will need to complete the projects EXCEPT adhesive. Kits will include Crafty Cards, Super Sampler and Scrapbook in a Day. More details about these fun and creative kits coming soon! you must pre-order these kits by January 21, 2019.
- Check-in time on Thursday to be announced.
- What do I do for three days?? Whatever you want! Stamp, scrap, craft, visit with and be inspired by fellow crafters, take a nap, go for a swim, use the gym, walk on the beach, make a new friend, eat, laugh, create new memories!
- Can I sit with my friends? We will do our best to accommodate all who wish to sit together. Please see the registration form for more details.
- Can you handle dietary restrictions? We will do our best to accommodate standard dietary restrictions. Please be sure to include any food allergies or dietary restrictions on your registration form.
- Is the hotel room included in the costs? Yes!
- Is the event open to the public – Yes it is – it is open to ANYONE who likes to craft! Invite your friends!
- Do I have to use only Stampin’ Up! product – absolutely not. Stampin’ Up! products are compatible with any & all products on the market. Feel free to use what makes you happy!
- What if I don’t stamp or scrapbook, but do make jewelry, knit, crochet or love to do some other craft? Is that okay? ABSOLUTELY! ALL crafters are welcome!
- What do I pack and bring? – A detailed suggested packing list will be provided with the registration packet you will receive in early February.
- What if I need a roommate or someone to carpool buddy? – Once you register and your deposit received, you will be added to a 2019 Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway private Facebook group where you can find a roommate or carpool buddy, ask questions of fellow attendees and much more! While we will do our best to help you find a roomie, it is your responsibility to make the final arrangement.
- This is a vendor and solicitation free event. Please do not bring promotional items (catalogs, flyers, business cards, etc) from ANY business and do not solicit for any business, class, product, etc while at the event. The focus of the getaway is creativity. Anyone who does solicit will be asked to leave and barred from future events.
Please feel to contact me by phone, email or Facebook Messenger. I would love to answer any of your questions and get you registered for our fun-filled getaway today!
Tracie Evans Langley