Pack your bags and get ready for a
First Class crafting adventure as
we travel the world at the
2020 Scrappy Stamper’s Getaway!
Thursday, February 27 to Sunday, March 1, 2020
Golden Sands Beach Resort
1211 S. Lake Park Blvd
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Cost for ALL four days is $225 if you register by November 30, 2019
Or $250 if you register after December 1, 2019.
Single Day Option Friday or Saturday $115
Final payment for Getaway registration is due Saturday, February 1, 2020.
A $50 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot!
All attendees staying at the hotel will make your reservations and payments through Scrappy Stamper’s Getaway. You may make this payment separately from your event registration. Final hotel room payments are due by Friday, February 21st.
Double Occupancy Room
Thursday to Sunday $168
Friday to Sunday $112
Single Occupancy Room
Thursday to Sunday $336
Friday to Sunday $224
Payments may be made via PayPal below using your credit card or your PayPal account OR by personal check or cash.
Checks should be made out to Tracie Evans Langley and mailed to:
Tracie Evans Langley
Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway
158 Wind Chime Ct
Raleigh, NC 27615
Registration ends Saturday, February 1, 2020. Final payment is due by February 1, 2020. No refunds will be issued after January 27, 2020. You may transfer your registration for free until Wednesday, February 26, 2020.
Your registration fee includes:
- 24-hour access to our Craft Room from Registration on Thursday to 12:00 pm on Sunday!
- Your own crafting space arranged so you can be close to your stamping besties!
- 2 Make & Take
- Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, Super Salad Bar Friday night, International Appetizer Party Saturday night as well as treats and snacks made especially for you by our Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway team!
- Table Treats & Door Prizes!
- Friday night icebreaker and pajama party!
- Access to hotel gym and pool
- Limited edition Scrappy Stampers SURPRISE!
- And MUCH More!
Craft Room Supplies
Our Craft Room will have the following for your crafting pleasure and to help you be your crafty creative best!
- Lots of current and retired stamp sets (please bring your own clear blocks)
- Die Cutting stations complete with an assortment of dies and embossing folders.
- An assortment of tools, including the Stamparatus, punches, Simply Scored, small hand-held tools, trimmers, etc…
- My scraps are your scraps – take some, leave some
- General store with adhesives and limited Stampin’ Up! kits per their cash & carry policy
- Electricity at your crafting spot
- WIFI in the Craft Room
Additional Info & Facts:
- You will be added to our February 2020 Getaway Facebook group as soon as I receive your $50 deposit. PLEASE accept the invitation! This is where you will find helpful tips for packing and you can also get to know your fellow Scrappy Stampers before the Getaway!
- Want to make a LOT of Cute Cards Quick at the Getaway? No problem! I will have a Cute Cards Quick kit which will include all the supplies (EXCEPT adhesive) you will need to complete 20 cards for $30. Feel free to bring your own envelopes and stamp them to match! You must pre-order these kits by Saturday, February 1, 2020.
- Check-in begins at 3:00 pm on Thursday.
- What do I do for three days?? Whatever you want! Stamp, scrap, craft, visit with and be inspired by fellow crafters, take a nap, go for a swim, use the gym, walk on the beach, make a new friend, eat, laugh, create new memories!
- Can I sit with my friends? We will do our best to accommodate all who wish to sit together. Please see the registration form for more details.
- Can you handle dietary restrictions? We will do our best to accommodate standard dietary restrictions. Please be sure to include any food allergies or dietary restrictions on your registration form.
- Is the event open to the public – Yes it is – it is open to ANYONE who likes to craft! Invite your friends!
- Do I have to use only Stampin’ Up! product – ABSOLUTELY NOT! Stampin’ Up! products are compatible with any & all products on the market. Feel free to use what makes you happy!
- What if I don’t stamp or scrapbook, but do make jewelry, knit, crochet or love to do some other craft? Is that okay? TOTALLY! ALL crafters are welcome!
- What do I pack and bring? – A detailed suggested packing list will be provided with the registration packet you will receive in early February.
- What if I need a roommate or someone to carpool buddy? – Once you register and your deposit received, you will be added to a 2020 Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway private Facebook group where you can find a roommate or carpool buddy, ask questions of fellow attendees and much more! While we will do our best to help you find a roomie, it is your responsibility to make the final arrangement.
- THIS IS A VENDOR AND SOLICITATION FREE EVENT. Please do not bring promotional items (catalogs, flyers, business cards, etc) from ANY business and do not solicit for any business, class, product, etc while at the event. The focus of the getaway is creativity. Anyone who does solicit will be asked to leave and barred from future events.
Please feel free to contact me by phone, email or Facebook Messenger. I would love to answer any of your questions and get you registered for our fun-filled getaway today!
Tracie Evans Langley
Check out the Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway Facebook Group for up to date information!
Visit The Sassy Stamper website to see what other exciting things are happening!