Get ready to celebrate Spring at our Garden Party Getaway!
Thursday, March 22 to Sunday, March 25, 2018
Best Western Plus
Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel
1307 Atlantic Ave
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Please note that this year you will make your own hotel reservations. See all the details below!*
Cost for ALL four days is $200 if you register by December 31, 2017, or $250 if you register after January 1, 2018. A $50 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot!
Payments may be made via PayPal at email@example.com, by personal check or cash. Checks should be made out to Tracie Evans Langley and mailed to:
Tracie Evans Langley
Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway
158 Wind Chime Ct
Raleigh, NC 27615
Final payment is due on or before January 31, 2018. No refunds will be issued after this date. You may transfer your registration for free until Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
Your registration fee includes:
- 24-hour access to our Craft Room from 3:00 pm on Thursday to 1:00 pm on Sunday!
- Your own crafting space arranged so you can be close to your stamping besties!
- 2 Make & Takes
- Salad Bar Friday night, Tea Party lunch on Saturday as well as treats and snacks made especially for you by our Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway team!
- Table Treats & Door Prizes!
- Friday night icebreaker and pajama party!
- Garden Party photo booth!
- Access to hotel gym and pool
- Limited edition Scrappy Stampers Getaway T-Shirt
- And MUCH More!
Craft Room Supplies
Our Craft Room will have the following for your crafting pleasure and to help you be your crafty creative best!
- Lots of current and retired stamp sets (please bring your own clear blocks)
- Big Shot stations complete with an assortment of dies, framelits, thinlits and embossing folders.
- An assortment of tools gift bag board, envelope board, scoring tool, small hand held tools, trimmers, etc…
- My scraps are your scraps – take some, leave some
- General store with adhesives and limited SU kits per their cash & carry policy
- Keurig available to you in the Craft Room (bring your favorite k-cups)
- Electricity at your crafting spot
- WIFI in the Craft Room
Hotel Reservations should be made by the individual Scrappy Stampers through the Best Western Plus, Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel by calling (757) 428-2828. When making your reservation you must identify yourself as a member of the Scrappy Stampers’ Getaway. Our group rate is $89 single or double occupancy per night plus taxes and a $2 lodging fee. This rate includes a full American Breakfast Buffet each morning. The deposit for your first night’s rate and taxes must be paid upon making your reservation. Reservations for our group will close on Thursday, February 22nd.
Additional Info & Facts:
- You will be added to our March 2018 Getaway Facebook group as soon as I receive your $50 deposit. PLEASE accept the invitation! This is where you will find helpful tips for packing and you can also get to know your fellow Scrappy Stampers before the Getaway!
- Check in will begins at 3:00 pm on Thursday!
- What do I do for three days?? Whatever you want! Stamp, scrap, craft, visit with and be inspired by fellow crafters, take a nap, go for a swim, use the gym, walk on the beach, make a new friend, eat, laugh, create new memories!
- Can I sit with my friends? We will do our best to accommodate all who wish to sit together. Please see the registration form for more details.
- Can you handle dietary restrictions? We will do our best to accommodate standard dietary restrictions. Please be sure to include any food allergies or dietary restrictions on your registration form.
- Is the hotel room included in the costs? No, but we have negotiated a reduced group rate
- Is the event open to the public – Yes it is – it is open to ANYONE
- Do I have to use only Stampin’ Up! product – absolutely not. Stampin’ Up! products are compatible with any & all product on the market. Feel free to use what makes you happy!
- What do I pack and bring? – A detailed suggested packing list will be provided with the registration packet you will receive in early March.
- What if I need a roommate or someone to carpool buddy? – Once you register and your deposit received, you will be added to a private Facebook group where you can find a roommate or carpool buddy, ask questions of fellow attendees and much more! While we will do our best to help you find a roomie, it is your responsibility to make the final arrangement.
- This is a vendor and solicitation free event. Please do not bring promotional items (catalogs, flyers, business cards, etc) from ANY business and do not solicit for any business, class, product, etc while at the event. The focus of the getaway is creativity. Anyone who does solicit will be asked to leave and barred from future events.
Please feel to contact me by phone, email or Facebook Messenger. I would love to answer any of your questions and get you registered for our fun filled getaway today!
Tracie Evans Langley